Wednesday 21 September 2011

Hello Week 6!!

Hello week 6! Well we have made it too week 6 yippee!!

Here are my pregnancy symptoms from week 5!

5 – Sore bbs / nausea, tiredness

5 + 1 – sore bbs / cramps, tiredness

5 + 2 – nausea in morning, period like cramps, tiredness

5 + 3 – did another Clearblue digital test got 3+ weeks (yippee), period like
cramps, sore bbs

5 + 4 – sore bbs, achy stomach like I’ve been Kung fu’ed

5 + 5 – very sore bbs

5 + 6 – sore bbs / itchy n’s

I haven’t taken my bump picture yet for week 6 that will most likely be taken on Sunday when I’m at 6 + 6!

So what’s going on in week 6 for me?

I have to share this video with you!

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/fetaldevelopment/06weeks/

and of course this picture too!



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment